hello,all
now,I am modelling random losses in the incoming link (uplink) and congestion
losses at node, I consider an M/M/1 queue with a finite buffer of size K,and I
assume that losses can caused either by a buffer overflow or randomly with
probability r in the incoming link .The arrival process from the source is
assumed to be Poisson with rate λ and the service times of packets is
exponentially distributed with rate μ.My scene for the model is as follows:
I use three mobile nodes,node(0),node(1) and node(2). node(1) forwards the
packets from node(0) to node(2).and now I have two problems:
(1) how to apply the errmodel to the incoming link with a random loss
probability whose value is r;
(2) how to implement the arrival process from the source is the Poisson with
rate λ;
(3) how to add FEC to the model
I am a NS-begniner ,can anyone give some help ,thank you very much !

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!