hi all,

I have developed a simple protocol and it is working for wired nodes . I
would like to know if there are any changes that are needed to get the
protocol working for wireless nodes.

The custom protocol is an integrated link layer and routing protocol , i am
confused as to how it should be scripted in tcl , existing examples show how
wireless simulations are set up

set val(ll) LL ;# link layer type<textarea
style="min-width:30em;max-width:55em;width:100%;height:98%;" name="message"
id="nabble.message" wrap="SOFT" tabindex=2>hi all,

I have developed a simple protocol and it is working for wired nodes . I
would like to know if there are any changes that are needed to get the
protocol working for wireless nodes.

The custom protocol is an integrated link layer and routing protocol , i am
confused as to how it should be scripted in tcl , existing examples show how
wireless simulations are set up

set val(ll) LL ;# link layer type
set val(rp) DSDV ;# routing protocol

the above the values should be set for wireless simulation , but how would i
specify the new protocol i have developed

hope someone can point me in the right direction

thanks