Dear researchers

will u please tell me about how do u work with ur debugging? i've installed
ddd and with ns.exe it doesnt work but with nstk.exe yes. but then when i
try to run a my tcl code which is connected to a c++ code , it seems it
doesnt know header of c++ and in first line of my c++ code it say that it
doent know '<' (beginning of <include>).
i've added "-g" in makefile.:
                    CFLAGS    += -g $(CCOPT) $(DEFINE)
but not other things. cuz it doesnt let me to have complete install. it
gives an error of stubptr in otcl building.
anyway nstk.exe works. now how should i debug. would u give me a simple
guidance of how to make a breakpoint in my c++ code. what should i do now ?
will u help me plz?
thx u in advance.