Hi

As far as gnuplot is concerned, its very easy and there is no need of any
language to learn it. I am sending you two very simple files. what you have
to do is:
1. Install gnuplot in your linux (ubuntu) distribution.
2. Once you are in the directory of gnuplot, just write gnuplot at the
command prompt
3. Then once you are in gnuplot command prompt then write load "Graph.p"
4. and see the graph.

Code for file Graph.p
===============
set title "Relationship between Two functions"
set xlabel "First function"
set ylabel "Second function"

set xrange [0.0:100]
set yrange [0.00:10]

set grid

set boxwidth 15

plot "Graph.tr"  using 1:2 with lines lt 1 lw 2 title ''; replot

set term post eps enhan color
set out "Graph.eps"; replot

Data present in Graph.tr
===================