Can anyone help me regarding the simulation of parallel TCP connections for a
single TCP flow in NS2.

want to create 2 nodes with 2 TCP connections between them for FTP
traffic but these two connections must share the same flow.

-Is
it possible to specify a file (any file on my system) as a traffic
source for 2 connections? or Is it possible to specify the data size,
by calculating the throughput in previous interval, to be transmitted
over a connection?

- during the simulation how i can calculate the throughput of each TCP
connection in each RTT of connection?

If anyone has idea then kindly send me some example tcl file.

with
 regards

Peer Azmat Shah
Research Engineer
Center Of Research in Networks & Telecommunication (COReNeT)
M. A. Jinnah University, Islamabad Pakistan.
+92 321 5822507