Dear all ns users,

I am third year student doing my project using ns-2 i have only 2weeks left
to complete and hand-in my project.  To finalise my  project I was thinking
of adding a graphical user interace to it. I wrote my code in tcl but I
don't know what software I need to use to do the GUI.

Hence, I kindly ask you all if you can reply to me with ideas on how to add
the GUI or if you have any link(of a tutorial)  with an example on how to do
it, i would really really appreciate it!

Anticipating to hear from you all, I would like to thank you very much in
advance for all your help!!

Best regards