Hello!
I have read older posts about the Scheduler: Event UID not valid error I get
and I think that my problem is indicated by:

1. You are using timers. When a timer is scheduled again without the

previous schedule expiring - Trace which timer is scheduled and when it

will expire.

But how can I find which timer is scheduled again?? This will be found in
scheduler.cc or mac-802.11.cc?

Plus, I am using the Infrastructure mode support for IEEE 802.11 when I get
that message. So, I found here:

http://nsnam.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nsnam/ns-2/CHANGES.html?view=log&r1=1.662&pathrev=MAIN
that
there is a patch for "802.11 infra code; bug fixes" but haven't found
where to download it from, since there's nothing from the link above...

Does anybody know something more on that?

Thank you very much everyone!

Spyros

--- Στις Τετ., 11/03/09, ο/η Helber Wagner <wagner...@yahoo.com.br> έγραψε: