From: Mayank Daga <dagamay...@gmail.com>
Subject: [ns] Range Proble...Again :(
To: "Mubashir Rehmani" <mshrehm...@gmail.com>, ns-users@ISI.EDU
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 9:12 PM

Hey Mubashir,

Sorry for bugging you again but I am totally clueless as to how to set the
range.

Since past few days, I have been trying to set the range by the setting the
value of radius variable of a particular node. This is what radius variable
does according to NS Manual:

$mobilenode radius <r>
The radius <r> denotes the node’s range. All mobilenodes that fall within
the circle of radius <r> with the node at its center
are considered as neighbours. This info is typically used by the gridkeeper..

But, today I found out that this is not affecting the way the traffic is
sent, i.e., the range is still 250m, the default value. Please help me as to
how can I set the range of the nodes. This is is very much imperative for my
project.

Please help.

--
Regards,