lukman_ha...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody knows how to do LEO satellite simulation with many GSL
> terminals on the source side and many GSL terminals on the destination
> side ?? For example if i want to have 3 polar GSL terminal (S1, S2, S3)
> at the source side and 3 polar GSL terminal (D1, D2, D3) at the
> destination side, how to make sure that S1 is in connection with D1, S2
> with D2 , and S3 with D3 ??

Can you clarify what you mean by "S1 is in connection with D1"?  Do you
mean that traffic flows from S1 to D1?

So far in the ns manual & examples only show
> satellite simulation with one-to-one GSL terminal connection, but is
> there possible to simulate many-to-many GSL terminal connections in LEO
> satellite network ??

It is possible to have many ground terminals associated with a single
satellite.  I am not sure what you mean by "many-to-many GSL terminal
connections"; can you clarify?

Tom