Hi!

Please post these questions to the list instead.

To answer your question: I don't know which files you need. Typically each
study is unique, each question unanswered, therefore different scripts are
needed everytime. The best thing is to find a language you are satisfied with
(like perl, python, awk, Java, C, ...) and go with it.

Best regards,
Mats Folke