We are the student of MS(CS) and looking for the LATP (Link Adaptive Transport
Protocol for Multimedia
Streaming Applications in Multi Hop Wireless Networks-2008) by Pirabakaran
Navaratnam & Haitham Cruickshank &
Rahim Tafazolli code in ns2 for its performance comparison with other protocols
.
please mail me the code if any of respected user have it or provide me the
email ids of
some people who would have implemented it.
thanks.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™.
More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox.
 More than messages
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx