Dear all,
     When I try to run nam 1.12 with ns 2.30(I needed 2.30 in order to use a
patch) I get this error msg, irrespective of what script I try:

tandb...@tandberg-desktop:~/ns-allinone-2.30/nam-1.12$ nam dynamics-demo.nam
nam:
[code omitted because of length]
: no event type or button # or keysym
    while executing
"bind Listbox <MouseWheel> {
%W yview scroll [expr {- (%D / 120) * 4}] units
}"
    invoked from within
"if {[tk windowingsystem] eq "classic" || [tk windowingsystem] eq "aqua"} {
bind Listbox <MouseWheel> {
%W yview scroll [expr {- (%D)}] units
}
bind Li..."

Sorry, I know something similar has been reported already(
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/2000/msg00273.html) but in
my case, nam doesn't open at all, and I installed it on a fresh ubuntu 9.04
install so I know it's not because of any previous versions oftclcl etc. I'm
running the 32 bit version on a 64 bit machine because I wanted to avoid
compatibility problems. Can anyone help?

Nikhil George Punnoose
EE06B071
Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Madras