hello.....
 I need a favor about ns2. I am now working with my final year thesis and
it’s topic is “capacity region and performance improvement of wireless ad
hoc network” and for this purpose I nee to us the ns2 for the simulation. In
my thesis I have to simulate some graphs such as:

1)Uniform capacity versus routing protocol
2)Throughput-delay curve of a network
3)Energy per packet versus throughput under different routing protocol, etc

But as I am not familiar with ns2, I don’t know how to install it, write
code, generate graph, declaring parameters, verifying simulation results.

So please help me to and tell me how can I approach ……
Waiting eagerly for the response…..
Thanks