I just read a little about Click and it sounds really interesting. I
have a project and I was thinking in using the default nodes of NS
(adding later routing, classification, filtering, etc.) but now that I
read about click I think it may be a better approach.

        There is a link in the Click's wiki in how to use it with NS-2,
however I wonder if anybody has any more resources (presentations,
tutorials, papers) about the use of Click and NS-2.

Thanks,
-as