Hi all,

(sorry if you received multiple copies of the email)

I'm a new ns-2 and trying to find a more realistic wireless support
for 802.11b simulation, such as channel propagation model and link
rate adaption (e.g. ARF). Currently my system is Ubuntu 7.10 +
ns-2.33. Could anyone share your experience and give me some
suggestions?

I tried to apply the patch provided by Marco Fiore in the contributed
code list
(http://nsnam.isi.edu/nsnam/index.php/Contributed_Code#Wireless_and_Mobility).
This patch is supposed to work with ns-2.29, but I have problem with
the installation ns-2.29 on Ubuntu 7.10 (the same error report as
http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-1050882.html). Does anyone
have any idea how to solve the problem? I wonder if there is a patch
available for newer version of ns-2.

Please feel free to give your comments. Thank you for the help.

Best,
Jiakang