I have installed ns-2 successfully. I posted a message a few days back about
xgraph compile error, in the reply of which I got a few replies and Mr. Tom
mentioned that I might not have registered xgraph to the path correctly. I
have made an installation guide for NS-2 installation
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25252775/NS-2%2BInstallation%2BManual.doc
NS-2+Installation+Manual.doc . In this guide there is also path given to
xgraph. Can anyone please check this guide and tell me whether I have
followed the right steps. I can cannot run trace analysis example.

I have now uploaded another file.... I hope it opens... If not please try
some other adobe reader or adobe acrobat 6.0. It is working fine with me in
windows and linux both.

If there is any other way of running trace analysis, can anyone please help
me with it!!!

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Bilal A. Khan