If you are looking for a good venue for publishing your work about or
using ns-2 or ns-3, I'd like to recommend SIMUTools.  We will also
co-locate a Workshop on ns-3 at this conference (more on WNS3 later).
But, please do not hold your paper for the ns-3 workshop, because we are
not planning a regular paper track; instead, please submit full papers
to the main track of SIMUTools.

SIMUTools 2010:  Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain - March 15-19 2010

SIMUTools 2010 (the 3rd International Conference on Simulation Tools and
Techniques) invites the submission of original, high-quality papers on
simulation tools, methodologies, applications, and practices. This new
edition of the conference builds upon the great success of our two
previous meetings. While SIMUTools' main focus is on advances in
simulation tools, we encourage the submission of papers on all aspects
of simulation modeling and analysis, including broader theoretical and
practical research contributions.

Paper submission deadline:  October 12 (abstract), October 19 (full paper)

For more information:
http://www.simutools.org/Publicity/CallForPapers