Hi,

Sorry for my mistake.

You have to get a object to modify the mac's atributes:

set mac($nodeid) [$node_($nodeid) getMac 0]

After, you will modify the atributes using $mac($nodeid). To change CWmin,
you could create a command for this, for example:
$mac($nodeid) setCWmin $value;

or you could call the method that changes CWmin using the object, for
example:
$mac($nodeid) set CWmin $value;

But I don't if the second manner works.

Urlan