Hi,
I'm a newbie in the NS world.

I'm unable to find many of the functions in the documentation provided
with ns. In fact I was searching for a kind of reference that lists
all the functions of an object (say for e.g. Simulator) with their
parameters. I always considered this a fatal and basic reference, but
I was unable to find any.
The Ns Manual, while exhaustive, leaves a lot to be desired.
Unfortunately It's filled by c++ implementation details that a usual
user of the application need not know. Really, I think it's more
suitable for developers and extenders. And yet more interestingly it
fails to provide even simple description (or at least only mention
their "name") for many of the functions: such as makeflowmon, etc,
etc.
Honestly, I cannot believe that such a useful program with plenty of
users might lack this kind of documentation.

Well, I'm just a newbie, and this is my first email to this list.
So please forgive me if I've talked too "negatively" or missed obvious
knowledge.

Regards