Also I am asked why you use this complicated tcl parameters.

NS, by default, has the
data rate for the MAC set at 2 Mbps. But cards are faster now. My
cards are 802.11b, which means they're 11 Mbps, and so we need to
change this. Add the following to the beginning of your simulation
script:

Mac/802_11 set dataRate_ 11Mb

So when you set Phy/WirelessPhy set bandwidth_ 0Mb , that mean there is no
bandwidth
available, so no traffic will flow through the wireless link.

Second point:
Study the simple simulation for wirelress link from thw following site, don't
start working
with your project until understand very well:
http://www.winlab.rutgers.edu/~zhibinwu/html/network_simulator_2.html
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/tutorial/index.html

Mohammed AbuHajar