Dear friends,

I'm designing an agent (application layer) that sends packets over a Manet
environment. I notice that my agent is derived from the Agent class since
I coudn't derive it from Application class because ns2 do not allow them to
send significant data payload. The problem is that some packets are lost
due to many reasons (such as collision, arp or routing problems, etc.). so, I
want to know how to use protocols like TCP or UDP to ensure that packets
sent by my agent will arrive at their destination.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009