> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:16:38 +0100
> From: Jonathan Petit <jonathan.pe...@irit.fr>
> Subject: [ns] [MOVE]Integrate Google Earth map (KML) into NS2

> Hi,
>
> In "Rapid Generation of Realistic Simulation for VANET", authors proposed
> the MObility generator for VEhicular networks (MOVE). MOVE can generate a
> movement scenario from a KML file (Google Earth).
>
> I've created my KML file but I didn't find the way to put it in MOVE. How to
> integrate KML file into MOVE?
> Is there someone who works with MOVE and KML file?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jonathan.
>

> ------------------------------
Hi,

I think you can import the .KML file into Google Earth directly from File->Open.
then on the left side click on Places tab and select your KML file and  click
play button,
usually it takes time to load the movement on the map. this works with TraNS
tool which
share the same function of MOVE.

best

Salim

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
HotmailĀ®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009