Hi,

This paper may help you: "A comparative analysis of DSRC and 802.11 over
Vehicular Ad hoc Networks" from Arijit Khan, Shatrugna Sadhu, and
Muralikrishna Yeleswarapu

They give some Nakagami parameters for NS2. Moreover they proposed another
paper "Overhaul of IEEE 802.11 Modeling and Simulation in NS-2 (802.11Ext)"
which give details on Nakagami parameters: gamma0, gamma1, gamma2,
d0_gamma_, d1_gamma_, m0, m1, m2, d0_m, d1_m, use_nakagami_dist_

You should test with different values of d0, d1 and analyze the impact.

Please, don't forget to give us your NS2 Nakagami parameters once done. It
could be very useful for everybody who wants to use Nakagami propagation
model.

Jonathan Petit.