Hai Everybody,

                      I'm now in progress with implementation of geographic
routing protocol for adhoc networks like GPSR, DREAM, LAR. I want to do some
extensions of ns2 for the implementation. I have altered the packet header file
called packet.h to include my protocol and also, i have included the header
files such as config.h, scheduler.h... that are included in the packet.h.  but
while compilation it produced lots of error regarding the concepts of the
header file, but i'm not sure about the concepts of the header files. please
guide me regarding this.

Thank You,
Gayathri.

http://in.yahoo.com/