Issariayakul,

this problem has been reported by me and is already addressed by Tom
in NS-2.35 RC, as you can see in the NS-2 roadmap:

http://nsnam.isi.edu/nsnam/index.php/Roadmap

You can use NS-2.33, NS-2.34 in Cygwin 1.5.25 (legacy-setup.exe), but
to install It in Windows 7, you must use "compatible mode (as win95)".
After the setup, recreate the icon in start menu (the original icon
won't work), or use the cygwin.bat directly.

Sidney Doria
UFCG / BRAZIL

--
Sidney Doria
Redes ad hoc móveis

"Nessa jornada, o conhecimento será o seu escudo..."
(Mestre dos Magos no episódio do grimoire de ouro)