Hello NS Users,

I am executing a TCL script for my new protocol agent for time duration:
10800 seconds (3hrs). The process stopped after a while and showed message
"[Kill]" in the terminal. By seeing this, I understood the TCL process is
Killed.
When I checked the trace I found that it stopped nearly after 7300 sec.

Please help me, if have any idea why we get this message "[Kill]". Is the
computer RAM not sufficient? or any wrong handling of memory thru my C
program of new protocol agent is causing this?
I am running this TCl script using NS-allinone-2.34 on Ubuntu 9 (Linux) with
1GB RAM. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Regards,
Manoop Talasila