Hi The Learner,

Yes, in fact NS2 has various type of packets, common header, ip header,
tcp header, and so on. But you need to be careful. Packet header and
packet type (e.g., PT_TCP) are two different things. Packet type is just
information embedded in packet header.

Best Regards,

Teerawat Issariyakul
http://www.ns2ultimate.com/