Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
So can I write separate TCL script for this and add later like dsr.tcl or
other protocol. because I want to take more no. of nodes and want to place
them in a manner so that the area will be fully balanced with nodes.
Because I want to make a algo in WSN where I need to choose Cluster Heads
and I want to make a compulsion for every segments that they have minimum
one cluster head.