Yes I can do that !

You need to modify the code where dijkstra is implemented. (route.cc)

Set the cost of the link to 1/BW

and in addition to $ns run you have to write your own proc run to call
the dijkstra like algorithm that calculate the bottleneck of the path
and try to  find the path where the bottleneck is max.

Aurélien