Raheel Adel wrote:

> well , it is about running my first wireless script :(
> i am feeling lucky tonight  that the strong fence around the wireless
> examples to be run will crack down with your generous help any way
> i am trying to run the simple-wireless.tcl from the famous tutorial i can
> not get the graphical interface though :(
> i got those line instead
>
> num_nodes is set 2
> warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
> INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
> Starting Simulation...
> channel.cc:sendUp - Calc highestAntennaZ_ and distCST_
> highestAntennaZ_ = 1.5,  distCST_ = 550.0
> SORTING LISTS ...DONE!
> NS EXITING...
>
> Any clue ??!
> note i am so desperate, for that i  promise a pizza delivery on my own if
> any one could help me put these things forward.
> provided she/he lives in uk
>
> Regards,
> Raheel

Try this one:

Add the following TCL code at the end of "Define options" area:

set val(x)              650   ;# X dimension of the topography
set val(y)              350   ;# Y dimension of the topography

Then right after the simulation object (set ns_        [new Simulator]),
add:

set namtrace    [open out.nam w]

After the trace-all command, put:

$ns_ namtrace-all-wireless $namtrace $val(x) $val(y)

Finally, within the scope of the proc stop{} add this command at the end:

exec nam out.nam &
    exit 0

Give it a try and let me know. I hope, it'll work for you.

regards