I have installed successfully the module from
http://code.google.com/p/ns2-wimax-awg/

and the script locate in /$NS_HOME/ns-2.31/tcl/wimax

and i have change the permission of  NS2 folder  to 775

but it still get the following error:

[r...@ns2 wimax]# ns Test_Voip.tcl 2 G.711
voip_2.G.711.tr
NumBS: 1
Configuration of hierarchical addressing done
num_nodes is set 4
Enter PropOFDMA::command
Number of arguments : 3
0th arg : cmd1st arg : topography2nd arg : _o10not match!
Enter PropOFDMA::command
Number of arguments : 3
0th arg : cmd1st arg : ITU_PDP2nd arg : PED_A
SelectedPDP in command() = PED_A
Enter PropOFDMA::LoadDataFile function
In LoadDataFile, SelectedPDP is PED_A
after open file
after read gains
leave LoadDataFile
Configuration of base station
OFDMAPhy: error did not find match for permutation and bw combination
[r...@ns2 wimax]#

what else should I do?

Best Regards,

Delfryanto