Hello NS users,
I'm using NS 2.34 under Slackware Linux (v.13) for simulation of
802.11 based mesh networks and I'm developing my own routing protocols
as well. I made all needed modifications to the NS code in order to
enable multiple interface support as described in the paper written by
Prof. Ramon. Just to check if the extension really works I set up a
simple scenario (according to the rules given by Prof. Ramon) and set
routing protocol to AODV. Of course AODV protocol source code was
previously adjusted to take adventage of the new feature. When I start
the simulation the error occurs, which is identical to the one
described in the message posted by Kiran K Chauhan in April 2009.

The whole thread is available at:
http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2009-April/065254.html

Unfortunately solution to the problem given by Prof. Ramon in the
response doesn't work in my case. I have done all necessary
modifications to AODV protocol code including these within the agent's
command method. After recompiling NS sources I still experience the
same problem. I really can't find out the reason why. Could anyone
help me to resolve this problem?

My scenario file:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928827/simple-wireless-mif.tcl

Error message:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928827/simple-wireless-mif.error

I have also one extra question:
Is it necessary to rebuild NS every time after making changes to Tcl
files located in ns-2.34/tcl/lib/?

Thank you very much for devoting your time to this issue.
Best regards,
Adam Rutkowski