From: schluss <forschlee...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ns]  Dei80211mr capture
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Date: Thursday, 19 August, 2010, 17:58

Hey,

The dei80211mr overview states that "the capture model, i.e. the
determination of whether a packet can be received when there are other
concurrent transmissions are simultaneously ogoing, is now embedded in the
above mentioned interference model."

Does anybody know where this takes place?

Thanks,
Joe