Hi,

I'm working on implementing LEACH algorithm for Wireless sensor networks, i
need help regarding usage of the leach support files provided in the NS
package.

My objective is to simulate working of leach algorithm and obtain
statistical information regarding energy usage etc.
I'll be extremely grateful for any help I can get.

Best Regards.