I'm using ns-allinone-2.29 with sip and mobility package install. I have been
able to send two udp traffic  and sip messages cos I have two sip proxy in my
topology   to two MultifaceNode that contain UMTS, WIMAXS and WIFI .I created
a udp connection between the two sending host and MultiFaceNode . Then I sent
udp packets accordingly.
My code works well but when i applied differential service I get the folowing
error:

start_sip

Policy Table(2):

Flow (13 to 7): trTCM policer, initial code point 10, CIR 1000000.0 bps, CBS
2000.0 bytes, PIR 2000000.0 bps, PBS 3000.0 bytes.
Flow (14 to 8): trTCM policer, initial code point 10, CIR 1000000.0 bps, CBS
2000.0 bytes, PIR 1000000.0 bps, PBS 3000.0 bytes.
Policer Table:
trTCM policer code point 10 is policed to yellow code point 11 and red code
point 12.
Simulation is running ... please wait ...
Segmentation fault

I connect the two sip proxy  out of the differential service domain connecting
proxy 2 to and access router and proxy1 to a node between host0 and host1 but I
still get the same error.
I also tried to use manual routing, but I can get a clue of the problem.

Could someone help me? Please tell me how to solve this problem. Do I have to
modify my topology or is there problrm with my addressing. I am using
hierarchical addressing with 7 domain.
I am running out of time as I supppose to have summit my report for my master
thesis. I am abit confuse were I can turn to for help cos I usually don't get
response from this site.
Please anyone who can help? or knows any where I can get help to solve this
problem do not hesitate to give an indication. if you need a copy of my code
contact me by email:mine0...@yahoo.com
Your kind response will be highly appreciated.
Oncemore thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Regards
Larry
Mid Sweden Uni.