From: huy quang <nachom...@gmail.com>
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Sent: Mon, December 13, 2010 7:32:54 PM
Subject: [ns] [NS]Problem with AODV+,Please help me!

Hi

I would like to simulate a wired-cum-wireless tcl scenario with the
implementation of AODV+.

I'm using NS-2.33  in UBUNTU 8.04.

The AODV+ include all the gateway discovery method.

I'm able run simulation with the *Reactive Method* but got error when
I try *Hybrid* and *Proactive Gateway Discovery*.

Here is the error:
*"format_aodv: invalid AODV packet file"*

Please, I would like someone to explain me  how can i solve this
problem.It is very important for me.

Thank you