Yared Birhanu wrote:

> I have tried to install the 802.11e patch from tkn on ns 2.28
> following all the instructions but after running ./config  when i try
> to run make i get the error message Makefile:73: *** missing
> separator. Stop  .how do i resolve this issue ????

You have received this error probably because you have not used the
separator \ that terminates every line you would have entered in your
Makefile.
Have a look at this image[1]. It would be terminated by the separator  \.
Find the line that misses the separator, insert it and save the file then
execute ./configure

Link:
[1] http://goo.gl/VSDxb
***