*Hi all,*
*
*I have been trying to run the example script "multi_udpflows.tcl" from the
802_11EDCA patch by TKN/TU-Berlin using ns-2.31. There were thousands of
errors before I was able run "./configure; make clean; make depend; make"
command set. *
*
*
*However, when things started looking good, I attempted to run the mentioned
example file **"multi_udpflows.tcl"**. And, it says:*

 *invalid command name "Mac/802_11e"*

*     while executing
 "Mac/802_11e create _o54 "
     invoked from within
 "catch "$className create $o $args" msg" *

* invoked from within*
*
*
*I double checked the changes in tcl scripts according to the README as
indicated by some other ns users, and also, all required object (.o) files
in mac/802_11e folder are created by make. *
*
*
*I was wondering what could go wrong.*
*
*
*If anyone knows the solution to this problem, please reply. Thanks a lot
for your time.*
*
*
*