[URGENT Help needed] Hi . I have a set of wireless(802.11) nodes in my ns2
and also each node has a unique message (consider it a string of about 20 to
40 characters) . Now I want each node to broadcast its message, and when a
node is within broadcast range of another node , it should receive the
broadcasted message of that node . I will then change the message in each
node and re-broadcast . I do not care about the underlying concepts such as
dividing the message into packets or trasmitting/recieving the packets,
collisions, etc..., for me sending and receiving the message is important, I
just want it to be like a realistic 802.11(wi-fi) broadcast . Is this
possible in NS2 ? If so how ?
Thank you in advance .