Hello,

See this:

   - IEEE 802.15.4 extensions to ns-2.26 and 2.27 are now available. The
   code works with ns 2.26 and 2.27 and has been tested on
   Linux/Solaris/FreeBSD. There are README, test/demo scripts. Code is at
   http://www-ee.ccny.cuny.edu/zheng/pub. Contact Jianliang
Zheng<zh...@ee.ccny.cuny.edu>for details.

   - IEEE 802.15.4 extensions to ns-2.26 and 2.27 are now available. The
   code works with ns 2.26 and 2.27 and has been tested on
   Linux/Solaris/FreeBSD. There are README, test/demo scripts. Code is at
   http://www-ee.ccny.cuny.edu/zheng/pub. Contact Jianliang
Zheng<zh...@ee.ccny.cuny.edu>for details.

The source code can be found from here:
http://www-ee.ccny.cuny.edu/zheng/pub/file/wpan11.tar.gz