Hello all again,
     In looking further at my cwnd_ trace file, I noticed that some of
the congestion window values are not integers.  They start out as
integers and then somehow become non-integers.  Also, there are spots in
the file that have erroneous lines; there will parts of two lines
together on one line, there will be lines with only 3 items in them,
etc.  Anyone else seen that before and know what is going on?

(Yes, as you can tell, fairly new at this and shooting in the dark here
somewhat.)

Here is a snippet of the TCL again:

#TCP sources
for {set j 1} {$j<=$NumbSrc} {incr j} {
     set tcp_src($j) [new Agent/TCP/Reno];
     $tcp_src($j) set window_ 8000;

     #Justin's additions to try and get an RTT trace...
     # tracing TCP rtt variables
         set rtt_trace [open "rtt_trace.out" w];    # trace file
         $tcp_src($j) attach $rtt_trace;            # attach to TCP Agent
         $tcp_src($j) tracevar rtt_;                    # trace rtt

     # tracing TCP congestion window variables
         set cwnd_trace [open "cwnd_trace.out" w];    # trace file
         $tcp_src($j) attach $cwnd_trace;            # attach to TCP Agent
         $tcp_src($j) tracevar cwnd_;                    # trace cwnd
(which also tracks RTT?)

And the output file I get:

1.45695  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 9.000
1.46371  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 10.000
1.48401  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 5.000
1.54051  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 5.200
1.74051  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 1.000
1.79023  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 2.000
1.83996  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 2.500
1.88969  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 2.900
1.93942  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 3.245
1.94619  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 3.553
1.95295  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 3.834

==========================
And some odd lines:

5.08033  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 4.723
5.08710  5  0  1  3  cwnd_ 4.935
1
4.89089  3  0  1  1  cwnd_ 5.789
4.89766  3  0  1  1  cwnd_ 5.962

OR

13.13830 3  0  1  1  cwnd_ 5.463
13.14506 3  0  1  1  cwnd_ 5.646
13.15859 3  0  1  1  cwnd_ 5.8 1  0  cwnd_ 5.012
11.35215 2  0  1  0  cwnd_ 5.212
11.45363 2  0  1  0  cwnd_ 5.404

OR

16.47379 2  0  1  0  cwnd_ 7.442