To make is simpler I want to produce a trace file from the scenario I'm
attaching on this em-mail. If anyone can help please let me know!

On 10/4/2011 7:54 μμ, Γιώργος Καρανίκας wrote:
Good evening everyone,

my question is quick and simple (I believe). Could anyone tell me if and how can I produce a normal trace file using the ns2 wimax mesh80216 module;

I tried to change the "header" file which is being used as a source to the scenario file in order to produce my trace but I've got nothing. The only thing I do have are some statistics from the binary(!) file they use to show info about the simulation.

The problem is that I want to produce some plots in order to make some comparisons between the several wimax modules.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Giorgos Karanikas