Hi friends,
I'm simulationg the routing protocol GPSR. I must évaluate the "packet delivery
success rate".
In the file gpsr.tr , i find always number of packets sent = number of packets
received . It's abnormal that i have 100% success rate ( i compared to some
results in a paper that never find 100%)
By remark, i have changed many parameters in traffic and scenario files ( max
speed, pause time etc ....) to see differences.
 Any have met the same problem please in GPSR or another protocol?

Thank you and good luck