Hi friends,

I am implementing a buffering scheme for Mobile IP. I want to buffer
incoming packets destinated to the mobile host at a Gateway Foreign Agent
while the mobile host is making handoff. After the mobile host has moved the
new point of attachment (i.e., a regional FA), the buffered packets then be
forwarded.

Please help me the problem :
I have a simulated model as follow  :
                                                  CN       HA
                                                    \         /
                                                     \       /
                                                      \     /
                                                       \   /
                                                        N1

                                                      MAP
                                                     /      \
                                                    /        \
                                                   /          \
                                                  /            \
                                                N2           N3
                                                 |              |
                                                 |              |
                                                 |              |
                                               PAR        NAR

                                              MN------------>

As mentioned in Drafts (FHMIPv6), MN implement handover by :
1. MN sends RtSolPr to MAP.
2. MAP sends PrRtAdv to MN.
3. MN sends FBU to MAP and MAP buffer packets
4. After exchange packets HI, HACK with NAR. MAP tunnels buffered packets to
NAR.

But in my simulation, After MN sends FBU to MAP,* MAP not buffer packets*.
MAP still forwards packets which CN sends to MN follow
CN--->MAP--->PAR--->MN (those packets are lost because receiver varify has
changed to new address - CoA). And after implement step 4 as above, MAP
forwards packets which CN sends to MN follow CN--->MAP--->NAR--->MN.
I intend modify code in order to MAP buffer packets, but I don't know where
and which code need to modify. ( what_file_name.cc or what_file_name.h
or...).

Please help me ! Thank you very much !
Best regards,
phathienhung.