Dear all
I am using ns 2.34 on red hat linux. All the wireless simulation codes on AODV
or existing protocols are working fine. But when I am adding new protocol, I am
able to make the simulator after running ./configure >>
make clean >> make. But during execution of tcl file with
new protocol code I am getting following errors. I have carefully implemented
code step by step by thoroughly reading ns material on internet and ebooks. I
shall be highly thankful to you.
Thanks
N B

num_nodes is set 100
(_o14 cmd line 1)
invoked from within
"_o14 cmd addr"
invoked from within
“catch “$self cmd $args” ret”
invoked from within
“if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret]
{set cls [$self info class]
global errorInfo
set savedInfo $errorInfoerror
“error when calling class $cls: $args” $
…”(procedure “_o14″ line 2)
(SplitObject unknown line 2)
invoked from within"_o14 addr"
("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within
"eval $node addr $args"
("default" arm line 2)
invoked from within
"switch -exact $routingAgent_
{ DSDV { set ragent [$self create-dsdv-agent $node] }
 DSR { $self at 0.0 "$node start-dsr" }
 AODV { set ragent [$self cre..." (procedure "_o3" line 11) (Simulator
create-wireless-node line 11) invoked from within "_o3 create-wireless-node"
("eval" body line 1) invoked from within "eval $self create-wireless-node
$args" (procedure "_o3" line 23) (Simulator node line 23)invoked from
within"$ns node"("for" body line 2)invoked from within"for {set i 0} {$i
< $val(nn) } { incr i } {sey mnode_($i) [$ns node]}"Nischay Bahl