Dear ns users,

 I am running a simple simulation with 50 wireless nodes using aodv routing
protocol. There are 20 data transmissions between nodes simultaneously or
one after another. I would like to check which node forwards the most
packets in the simulation. So far, I have checked the number of received
packets at RTR and MAC level using perl file. However I feel it's not
accurate. Which type of things should I check to get the node that forwards
the most packets in the network? So, if anyone could help me with this
matter, it would be a great help in my studies. Thank you.

Regards
Koy