As it is a free-will, we can agree on rules which enhance the asking
process!
we have two ways:
1- after his problem is solved the asker is responsible for forwarding the
detailed answer (only one detailed full answer).
2- those who answered even if a partial answer, send the answer to all not
in private. (so we will have many of partial answers by compiling them we
can get the full answer).
else this archiving is useless and becomes full of repeated questions with
no answers!
and if we lost the active members here, the list will die :)

it is just a suggestion! Thanks all, Mariam

--
Best regards,

Mariam Ahmed Moustafa

Software Engineer, R&D Department