Hi,

Adding to the Leo's point I would say that the main aim of this mailing list
is to guide NS2 users and help them solve their problems that they are
facing. It becomes very difficult when the students want their assignments
and projects done by other people. I have had fair share of mercy appeals
for such kindness, which I am not willing to do.
Having said that an organised NS2 mailing list is needed and every person
should take moral responsibility of notifying on mailing list about the
solution (s)he found for their NS2 problems.

--

Best Regards,

Imran Khan

Research Engineer

Network and Service Architecture Lab

Institute Telecom, Telecom SudParis, CNRS Lab UMR5157

9 rue Charles Fourier, 91011 Evry, France

+33 (0) 6 10 91 00 63
http://www.about.me/imrankhan1984