I want to know whether ns 2.34 support multiple interface and multiple radio
for simulating wireless mesh network or there is some patch to be applied?And I
wanna know how can I simulate routing in wireless mesh network in ns2 .?I've
simulated manet routing ,is there is any sample script for wireless mesh
network in ns2 example directory ,I went to the following
linkĀ http://mohittahiliani.blogspot.com/2011/07/modified-aomdv-with-multiple-interface.htmlbut
 this is for version ns2.33 ,and there are some dsdv scrip as well ,but I'm
using version 2.34.Please reply ,have asked many times previously .