Hi,
I wanted to design a protocol which is based on AODV. although my question is
not related to NS. maybe someone can help me.I noticed that AODV uses the
combination of broadcast ID and source address to drop repeated request
packets.  although the request packet has another field in its header which is
source seq. no.can AODV use the combination of source seq. no. and source
address for dropping repeated packets?is it possible that two different request
 packets (ie. different broadcast ID) from the same source have the same source
sequence number?
thanks in advance